"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Broccoli

I was reading a Pooh book to Punky and we were looking for Tigger on the page (he wasn't there). I asked Punky where he went, and she pointed to a picture of the forrest. She said..."He is in the broccoli storm!" (She calls broccoli trees, so I guess she thought she could call all of the trees broccoli). How I wish the world were so naive sometimes.

1 comments:

The Redouteys said...

That is so cute! Jodi always called broccoli trees too! She didn't like the trunks... so she would only eat the leaves. Hopefully, Punky eats the entire "tree." :)

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates