"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, January 21, 2008

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak of Punky's 3 year pictures...we got a whole CD of them, thanks to our wonderful photographer, Barbie (see link to 1 Thousand Words Photography)!

We think this one looks like Aunt Kare Bear!


A little princess...

Serious...I think this one looks like me!



I think this one is my favorite!



Hopefully I will get some of these developed this weekend and will get them out to family. If you have a favorite that you want, just let me know and I will get it to you.


1 comments:

Pastor Nicole said...

Hooray for a new pictures! The only picture I have of her is the Santa picture and the one from when you all took pictures in white and kakhi! We definitely need a new one for our dining room!

I like both of the ones in the princess dress...reminds me of her birthday party!

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates