"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, January 14, 2008

My Baby is Three!!!

I cannot believe my precious little Punky is three...I can still remember as if it just happened when she looked like this...I would love to go back to this moment in the hospital and just enjoy it for 5 minutes...


So today is Punky's actual birthday, and we celebrated with our newest birthday tradition...the birthday girl got to pick where we went to eat and then off to the toy store for her to pick her very own present.

Punky picked Panera for "carrot soup" which is what she calls the broccoli cheddar soup. Most kids would probably pick McDonald's, but my kid picks expensive and yummy Panera. That's my girl!!!

After that we went to Toys R Us and she went from toy to toy wanting it. She finally decided she wanted some sort of three elephant set with kids on them from Barbie Island Princess. The thing was $30 and Hubby and I were trying to talk her out of it (also because it had glitter all over it, and I will not allow anything in my house with glitter on it. It is the worst invention of all time).

We finally went down another row and she spotted a humungo gigantor sized package of play food and instantly wanted that. She gave up on the elephants and went for the food~and it was only $16!!

This little girl is spoiled. I thought about her today at 2 p.m. (she was born at 2:02 p.m.) and couldn't believe it has been 3 years. Time flies!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca--Time flies doesn't it? When she is 18 you will wonder where the years went. I hope that this will finally get through. I am trying to follow your directions.What I had e-mailed you earlier about your comment of "I'm glad I am Haven's mother!" We certainly are glad you are Haven's mother, also. You and Jamie are doing a "great" job. We are most thankful for you guys. Let me know if you finally get this message. Grandma R.

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates