"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh, my little Punky...

OK...

Hubby may disagree with me on this, but I feel like I am the parent that does most of the punishing...usually there is always one parent that is the stern one and one that is the fun one. Well, I am the first. Anyways...

Punky was not in a great mood tonight, and she didn't get her way so she hit me. I put her in time out. Finally she said she was sorry, gave me a hug, and all was well...for 10 minutes. She once again did something I asked her not to, didn't get her way, and hit me. I immediately put her in time out again, which she did not like. She would lay there and say "mama" "mom" and I would tell her to quit talking. Finally I answered her and she said "Mom, I have an idea." Now I am the stern one, but this was just getting too cute. Trying not to crack a smile, I asked her what her idea was. She said, "I want to get down!" I allowed her to get down and she said she was sorry and gave me a hug. I asked her what she did, and she said she hit mama, two times.

Oh, my little Punky...she is so darn cute, but way too smart. I am so thankful to be her mother.
"

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates