"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Friday, February 01, 2008

Busy Week

Well, this week has been incredible. Work has been crazy and pretty stressful-the snow storm didn't help. Needless to say, I have had a headache everyday this week. Hopefully this will get better. Next week at work shouldn't be as stressful (I hope I didn't just jinks that).

Punky's eye is pretty much healed, and the incision mark is almost gone...we are very thankful she did not hurt it worse when she fell.

In more fun news, we have decided to go to Florida this spring! I have always wanted to stay in a condo right on the beach and that is what we are doing. Cocoa Beach, here we come! We plan for most of the week to just lounge around the beach. One day we will do Magic Kingdom for Punky...she is already so excited about seeing Cinderella's castle and is already talking about dancing with the prince. We think she will really enjoy Disney this time.

We decided to surprise my parents by asking them to come along with us on the trip...it is a much deserved vacation for them, especially since my Dad will be graduating with his Master's in May. It should be a fun trip!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates