"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, February 18, 2008

Princess

Punky loves to dress up in her princess clothes...so the other night I decided I had better get a picture of her in each of the outfits before she outgrows them (and note how the socks sooo compliment the outfits)! Here is the little princess as...

Tinkerbell


Snow White
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Cinderella


I am so thankful for my "girlie girl" little princess and hope that we will always be great friends (even though she clearly says Hubby is her BEST FRIEND!!)

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates