"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

I have this picture of Hubby and me...I think it is before we were married, probably while we were in college...for some reason, I just love it. Look how young we looked! Kinda scary...


I am so thankful to have a Valentine, especially one as wonderful as Hubby! I love you honey, and I hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

Pastor Nicole said...

You guys are cute!

We miss you!

Barbie Plankenhorn, Bloomington, IL Photographer said...

I think you guys look exactly the same except you hair was longer. That's awesome.

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates