"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Who picked these anyway...

So, I had been thinking about having an "Oscar's" party...having people over to watch it on TV and have a little "pool" as to who was going to win each category. I had heard of people doing this before and it really sounds like fun.

However, when I went online to see what the categories were to start preparing for this, I realized I knew NOTHING of the nominees in most of the categories. Most of the actors and actresses are people I have never heard of, and if I have heard of them, I haven't seen the movie (and really don't intend to). So, now I am bummed because I would get no enjoyment out of watching the Oscars this year...I guess I will wait until next year.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates