"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tootsie Pop


So, it came time for Punky to pick out one of her daily rations of candy, and she picked a Tootsie Pop (she loves suckers). She had been licking away for quite some time (not sure how many licks) and all of a sudden she made a sad face. She brought it to me and said, "Eeeww, gross! Get this off!" She pointed to a brown speck on the sucker.

I laughed and explained that there was candy inside and to keep trying to get to it. She made a face and said, "I don't want it anymore" and was done with it. I guess she was not quite ready for the world of 2-in-1 candy.

I was just talking with a co-worker today about how awesome these little things are when they happen and that we should be writing all of them down. Well, I am thankful I have this blog because that is about all I am writing down at this point!


0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates