"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, November 05, 2007

Catch up...

Just a little catch up from the last time I posted...

I went on Saturday with my mom, dad, and aunt up to Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall for our annual shopping trip. It was too much fun. We always seem to get good bargains and have a lot of fun doing it. I was bummed that Uncle T could not make it, as he was just recently diagnosed with some heart issues, and thought it would be best to sit this one out. We hope he joins us next year for sure...

I found a recipe for Panera Bread broccoli cheddar soup and attempted to make that on Sunday. It was okay, but didn't quite taste like the real thing. It needs a few "tweaks" before it is just right. Maybe next time...

It seems like people all around are getting sick...not just the common cold, but serious things. Infections, illnesses, injuries, hospitalizations seem to be happening left and right. I am so thankful for our health, but I am kind of wondering...is this something new, or am I just getting older and these things are just more prevelant in the adult world? I pray my family stays healthy.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates