"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, November 12, 2007

Little Things...

Here are some little things that make me happy...
  • Sleeping on newly changed sheets
  • New socks
  • Watching it snow
  • Finding money in a pocket
  • Punky's laugh
  • Punky's voice
  • A good book
  • TIME to read a good book
  • Shopping with someone who loves it as much as I do...even if we don't buy a thing
  • Going to a garage sale...and finding something you've been looking for...cheap
  • Looking at old pictures you forgot you had taken
  • Watching Hubby play with Punky
  • Spending time with family
  • Deep conversations with a friend
  • Snow days (when was the last time I had that?)
  • Knowing someone is praying for me
  • Beating "the guys" at Flinch (It will happen someday, Le)
  • Date nights with Hubby
  • My Dad getting an "A" on his paper (which I typed)

Let me know some of the little things you love!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates