"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, November 01, 2007

Six Tough Questions...

Here are a few tough questions I am interested in knowing about you...PLEASE leave a comment or email me with your answers. I will post my answers in a few days.

If your house was on fire and you could only grab one item (not a person or animal), what would you grab?

If you could be someone else that you know for one day, who would you be?

If you could be someone else that you don’t know (ie, someone famous), who would you be?

If you were forced at gunpoint to change your first name forever, what would you change it to?

What is something you wish you knew how to do, but can’t do it to save your life?

If you could ask God for one thing that you knew He would grant you immediately, what would you ask Him for?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Our metal box with our important papers inside.
2. My husband - to see what his day is like and I think I would appreciate him much more.
3. Our President - to see just how hard the job is.
4. Not sure of this one - Maybe Lydia or Martha
5. Swim
6. Heal my brother's heart

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates