"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First Haircut


Today Punky and I went to the cosmetology school, where I always go to get my hair cut (only $5, and you know how cheap I am). They have teachers there that check the students as they cut. Punky loves to go and is always sooooo good while we are there. We get so many compliments on how well she behaves and everyone just can't believe how good she is.

So this morning, after my haircut as we were leaving, I asked Punky if she wanted Mommy to cut her hair when we get home. See, Punky's hair is something else. It is so fine and thin and the back, long part tries to curl but doesn't quite make it, so she essentially looks like she has crazy hair. N-E-Wayz...

I asked her if she wanted me to cut her hair and she said, "No, mama, I want the teacher to do it!" I was just astonished that she picked up on the fact that a "teacher" cuts the hair. So, I raced home and got my camera, so as not to miss this important moment...her first professional haircut. I have trimmed her hair before, but she has never had someone professional do it before. She promised she would be good and hold still, so we did it! She was very good and her hair does look much better than it did.


I am thankful today for $5 cuts! We both got new doos for only $10!!!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates