"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My answers...

So, here are my answers to the six questions I asked...

1. I would grab our video camera bag. In it is not only our cameras, but also all of the videos we have taken with it since Haven has been born. They are priceless and irreplaceable. Photo albums and such would be nice, but other people have pictures...we would never again get the videos back...which reminds me, we really should copy those and store them somewhere else...

2. I think I would like to be Punky. I would love to know what she thinks about me and hubby, other people, and see what she truly enjoys. I think I would have a completely different outlook on her (plus, how much fun would it be to be a 2 year old again!)

3. If I had to be someone famous, I would be Oprah...she can meet ANYONE she wants to, she is incredibly wealthy which means I could help a LOT of people, and she has a huge staff to do whatever she wants!

4. If I had to change my name, I think I would change it to Megan/Meg. I really think it is the funnest name.

5. I wish beyone wishing that I could sing well. I would love to be able to sing in church or even record an album. Unfortunately, God did not choose to grant this gift to me! No hard feelings!

6. I know God answers all of my prayers, but if I had one wish, it would be that everyone I love trusted in Christ. It would truly make my heart happier than anything else, because it IS the most important thing in the world!

So, there you have it. I am never afraid of a tough question, so if you have one you would like for me to post, feel free!!!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates