"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, November 26, 2007

Ready for Christmas

This weekend we got out all of our Christmas decorations to put up. I was anxious to see what Punky thought of the whole sha-bang. She is in Heaven!!!


One of the first things I pulled out was her little Veggie Tales manger. She was pushing the button to have it sing O Little Town of Bethlehem. She then asked "Mama, can I have the pieces to go with it?" I asked her how in the world she remembered that the manger had pieces and she said "From when I put it away last time!" I was shocked that she remembered it. So smart.


Then she pulled out my fake candy canes for the big tree. I told her she could put them on, thinking I would help her with it later. When I looked a few minutes later, this is what I found.


Too cute for words...I am tempted to leave it this way just to show how well she did (and that only the bottom half is decorated). I love it.

1 comments:

The Redouteys said...

That's so cute! Did you decide to leave it that way? I appreciate the stories you share so much. Keep them coming!

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates