"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Candy

Punky just loves the idea that she has Halloween candy waiting for her at any given moment. We really try to limit her to just a piece or two per day (if she is good and eats her meals).

The other day, I told her she could pick one piece because she had been very good in the morning and ate a really good lunch. She picked something, and I left the room to go and do something. She came in to the other room where I was at and asked if she could have the Sweet Tarts that were in her hand. I gave in and let her have them and she left the room.

She came in a short time later and said, "Mama, my tummy hurts." I said she had probably had too much candy and decided to put her down for her nap. After putting her down, I went into the living room and discovered the mess...

Punky had gotten a folding chair from the kitchen, put it up to the counter, and gotten her bucket of candy and put the candy in her purse. She then went into the living room where I found two Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrappers and a Hershey Kiss wrapper. Little stinker. I wasn't out of the room very long, and can't figure out how she had time to do it. No wonder she had a tummy ache!!! She is getting so smart...and very sneaky too. Wow.

I am thankful for her and that she keeps me on my toes. What did I ever do without her!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates