"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween #2

More Mulan...Here are a few pics of the evening...


After Hubby got home from work, we dressed Punky up again and went out to some houses we knew. We went to Grammy & Grampy's, Grandma & Papa's, Aunt Terry's, Aunt Kari's, and a few neighbors. We met up with Buddy (aka Spiderman) and he was adorable. He is really not into sweets all that much, but with all the candy around, I did see him eat a little candy bar. They are too cute!!!
Punky doubled her candy. It is insane!


I am so thankful it was nice outside (a little chilly) and not raining. I can remember years past where it was snowing!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates