"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Birthday Party

Sunday was Buddy's 2nd birthday...I can't believe he is 2! They grow up so fast.


Before going to the birthday party, Punky woke up from her nap. Before I could stop her, she had started opening the present I had wrapped for Buddy. Ugh...we had to make it fun and tell her what was inside was a secret and that she could tell everyone later. It worked.

He got some really nice presents. We got him a child's vacuum which makes noise, and Sis was thanking me the next day after having to listen to it constantly! I am sure she will get me back for that one...

Punky is getting excited for Halloween...I am not sure if she realizes she will be getting CANDY tomorrow. I will be sure to post pics of our little Mulan.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates