"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, October 22, 2007

Buddy

So I thought I would introduce everyone to "Buddy", my favorite little nephew. He is the cutest thing in the world. He is just 9 months younger than Punky, and they play really well together (most of the time). This is one of his newest pictures, and it is just too cute for words. They asked my "Sis" at the photographer's if she was entering him in the Gap baby contest. I know he would totally win!!!

His 2nd birthday is coming up...in less than a week! He is doing or saying something new every time I see him. He is actually a very sweet little boy, and I am so thankful I am an aunt!


0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates