"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pew...

So we just got home from getting groceries (my MOST favorite thing to do~not!) and when we pulled in front of our house, there was a skunk in our front yard! I can't say I have ever seen a skunk in real life...if I have I don't remember.

We got Punky to look out the window at him and she thought he was funny. He dug around awhile in the grass and then merrily scampered down the sidewalk to our backyard. I asked Punky what she wanted to name him, and after a while, she decided on Pew. Very appropriate...


In other news, my uncle is in the hospital with some heart issues, so I would appreciate your prayers for him. Since he is single, I am thankful my mom was able to take him to see the doctor so that they could begin treating him right away.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates