"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I just thought I would share a few cute things Punky has said in the last few days...sometimes I wonder where she gets it...

We were trying on shoes at the store, and she put her foot in one, made a funny face, took it off, and reached in it to get the tissue paper in the toe of it that I had forgotten to take out. She said, "Mama! There's garbage in here!" The store clerk just laughed.

I was talking to her about going to potty like a big girl, and I told her I was sad because she wouldn't go in the potty. She said, "It's okay, Mama. Dada come home soon and give you a big hug. Don't cry." She totally missed the point I was trying to make.

We were shopping and I took a dress off the rack. I asked Punky if she liked it and she said, "Pretty, Mama! You could wear it for Halloween!" I put it back on the rack.

The other day I was cleaning up the living room to dust/vacuum and Punky came in to help me. She said, "Who's coming over, Mama?" Oh boy, have we got her trained...

Uncle Teeb and Uh-Cole were here briefly the other day, and Punky said to Uh-Cole, "I saw you at church!" Funny how she remembers a month ago that we saw Uh-Cole preach in her church.

I am so thankful for the smallest blessings...

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates