"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween #1

Well, we are done with what I am calling, Halloween #1. Punky and I woke up this morning, got ready and headed out to Grammy's office, Grandma's office and Papa's office. Punky was ever so cute in her new Mulan costume and she really seems to love wearing it. I pulled her hair back in a clip and put a flower in it. Punky also got make-up for this special occasion (I love Halloween!!) When I told her we were going to get candy, she was ready for it...


We proceeded to Grammy's office first and got lots of candy and goodies as well as compliments. We were then off to Grandma's office (walking distance) and met all her nice friends and got more candy and goodies. Papa wasn't in the office yet, so we couldn't see him~but we will later. We then decided to venture off to my office and got even more candy. Will update more later today...

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates