"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, September 10, 2007

My First Blog

Ok, guys. This is my very first blog. I am really doing this for myself, just to give me a few minutes alone everyday. I hope I have some frequent readers, and please feel free to respond to my posts so I know someone out there is reading!

One of my main goals with this page is to list something I am thankful for each time I post something new (I stole this idea from my wonderful sis-in-law, uh-cole). Today I am thankful for my family. I feel that I am so blessed by God to have such a wonderful family who loves me unconditionally and supports me in whatever I do.

2 comments:

Pastor Nicole said...

Yay! This is quite exciting!

Anonymous said...

We are happy to have you as a daughter-in-law. Thanks for blessing us with a wonderful grandaughter.

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates