"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Friday, September 14, 2007

Fall Cold

So, I have the dreaded fall cold...you know, the first cold of the season, which is always the worst because you forget how bad they really are. I have had it all week, and now I am completely drained. I have so much "stuff" I want to do this weekend ~ get my mums for outside, yardwork, set up the bed in our spare bedroom, not to mention that our whole house needs a thorough cleaning. Let's hope a REALLY good night's sleep will help for tomorrow.

I am very thankful for cold medicine...

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates