"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, September 17, 2007

The Caterpillar


Sorry I have skipped a few days in blogging...the cold is still hangin' on.

I thought I would write about our little adventure on Sunday.

Hubby saw a caterpillar crawling up our driveway, and called me and Punky outside to see it. Punky had never seen one before, but liked it. She tried to touch it as it was crawling, but got a little nervous. I picked it up and let it crawl on my hand and then put it on her hand. She let it crawl on her for a minute and then dropped it to the ground. We decided the caterpillar needed to go back into the grass, so we took it to the yard. Punky just watched it crawl around and talked to it like it was a person. When it was time to go inside, she said "Bye bye caterpillar! See you later. I love you!" So cute. I wish everything in life could be so simple.


I was so thankful for the beautiful weather this weekend. Airing out the house felt so good. I love the cool weather and cold nights-sweatshirt weather! My favorite...

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates