"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Whoa!

A month? It has really been a month since I last posted...sorry all...I will try to do better. Here is a glimpse as to what we have been doing...
  • Punky loves school and her new sitter. She does so well at both. I am so very thankful I was able to change my work hours so that I can take and pick Punky up from school. Hubby and I have said many times that it is our desire to be able to always take and pick our kids up from school. Punky had her first show and tell and got to take treats to the class...she chose mint green Oreos since they are learning about circles this month and it was wear green day. She took her little stuffed Dolphin to show the class.


We went to the orchard again this year, this time with Buddy! The kids had a ball...


  • We went on a family trip to Wisconsin Dells with Hubby's parents, grandparents and sister. We visited the indoor water parks and Punky loved it...it took her a while to be brave and get in the water toys, but once she went down the slide, she was hooked.




  • We found out Punky is going to have a new cousin! We are so excited for Hubby's brother and sister in law...and Punky was a little confused when I told her there was a baby in Aunt Uh-coles belly...Actually, two new cousins, as one of Hubby's cousin's also found out they are expecting their second...we are so happy for all of you! :)


  • We have been attending 8 nights of revival meetings at our church. I was a little skeptical at first, but they have turned out to be incredible. Hubby and I have really seen God work and know that He has spoken directly to us about issues in our lives, individually, in our marriage, and in our parenting. I know God has been working, because Satan has been working overtime! I am so thankful for a Bible-believing church that is not afraid to let you know the truth, even though it may hurt.


  • My sis's birthday was exciting...we surprised her by taking Buddy to her work and having lunch with her. She was so surprised and I think she had a great day...my baby sister is 28!!!!


  • Hubby may be buying a new car...more details on that to follow...

The next few weeks will be just as busy...church has started on Wednesday nights, Hubby has soccer games, we have two birthday parties, a shower, a wedding and Halloween to prepare for. I will try to keep you posted!


Oh...and here are the mischievious little toots the other day while I was babysitting...


(notice the pnut butter on Punky's face...nice...)

1 comments:

Julie said...

I cannot believe how big the two of them have gotten! Time has flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was watching both of them. Haven was learning to walk and Alex(a.k.a. Buddy :-)) was a teeny baby! CRAZY! I miss you guys! When I come back in 2 weeks I am calling you and coming to visit cuz I miss by little girl! :-)
Love you guys!
Julie

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates