"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Make it stop!

I am so tired of election buzz, talk, video, comments, slams, and opinions. I am ready for this election to be over. I know who I am going to vote for and don't need to hear any more.

I urge everyone to seriously pray...pray that God will continue to bless our country and that the candidate of HIS CHOOSING would be elected. Pray for wisdom as you vote, AND VOTE!!! It is such a privilege to be able to vote. And while not everyone agrees as to who the right candidate is, that is okay. It is the beauty of this country. I am truly thankful to live here.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates