"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Invisible Woman

I know anyone out there that is a mom can understand what it is like to be the invisible woman. I feel so often that I am doing so much and no one sees. I came across this you tube video and it really spoke to my heart about what it really means to serve God by serving your family. It is only 5 minutes and is definitely worth the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YU0aNAHXP0

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely a great vidio!!! Many times one doesn't see the results until way past the efforts put out. You are a "prize person" and God will bless you for all your efforts. grrus

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates