"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Friday, March 21, 2008

Ten Things...

Ten things I can't live without (in no particular order):

1. My computer...Blogging and email is so much fun...and now I have started Facebook...endless possibilities!

2. Baby wipes...Who knew how useful these would be! I use them for everything...cleaning the bathroom, wiping faces, cleaning hands...even the kitchen sink!

3. Hairspray...what did women do before it (or should I say, what did they look like!)?

4. Makeup...I would be a homebound hermit without that.

5. TV...I admit I don't watch nearly as much of it as I used to before Punky, but it is still addicting.

6. My minivan...it hauls so much stuff...very handy.

7. Chapstick...I would feel completely gross without it.

8. Milk...my most favorite drink.

9. My heating pad...no, they are not just for old people! They are the best invention ever...I can usually get rid of my headaches using it instead of taking medicine. (they are also good to heat up your bed before you get in it!)

10. Sweets...I have cravings EVERY DAY for something sweet, sometimes on more than one occasion. Since I have given up chocolate, I have to find other interesting ways to satisfy these cravings.

These may seem trivial, but I am so thankful I don't have to do without them. Email or leave a comment about the 10 things YOU can't live without!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates