"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter (a day late)!

Sorry, I meant to post Easter Greetings yesterday, but we were just way too busy (as all holidays seem to be nowadays.)


We have been trying to explain to Punky that Easter is when Jesus rose from the dead (a concept she doesn't quite get yet). So when I asked her what Jesus did on Easter, she said, "He found ALLLLLLL the eggs! Too cute.


Here is a picture of Punky in her Easter dress holding her new baby Jasmine, which was in her Easter basket. She looked very cute and even let me put her hair up for church!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! She looks so beautiful!
Barbie

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates