"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Saturday, March 15, 2008

Really?

So, Hubby and I were talking and he brought up a very good point, one that I hadn't thought about...

I guess everyone is supposed to get "free money" in the mail courtesy of the U.S. government's economic stimulus package. Great! I will take it! I initially thought this was a good idea. However, do American's realize that all this money is going to be used for is gasoline!?!? It went up 50 cents just this last weekend...so really, the government is just feeding our gasoline habit. I am sure most everyone will not save the money they get for gas for their vehicles, but it is something to stop and think about...

All criticism aside, I am very thankful that I live in America. It truly is the best country in the world and I feel blessed to be here. God Bless America. We need it!!!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates