"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy Times...

Sorry everyone...it has been a week since I last posted...we have been so busy, and when we aren't I feel like I am just catching up on the regular everyday tasks of life!

Punky said the cutest thing the other day...we were running an errand and I had a shirt and hooded sweatshirt on, so I didn't wear my coat. Punky said, "Mama, you forgot your coat!" I said it was okay and I didn't need it. She said, "Mama, you NEEEEED your coat!" I said no, I had a sweatshirt on. She sighed heavily (much like I do) and said, "Mama, this is NOT a good idea!" AAHHHH, sometimes it is the little people that teach us the most (and sometimes we don't realize what they pick up from us big people!)

I feel like I am surrounded by sickies...people with the flu and bad colds...I pray I do not get it, or especially that Punky does not catch any of this stuff. I am so thankful that we have been VERY healthy this winter, with only one round of a mild cold...I hope we make it to Spring!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca--Just too cute for words!!!! I can just visualize this conversation with Punky. She is our "darling" and you are one special mama. Love ya, Grandma R.

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates