"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Study

Hubby and I have started attending a new Bible study on the Old Testament. I have never done an "overview" study of the OT before, so I am interested in seeing the big picture. Already there seems to be quite a bit of homework, so I am praying I find the time to get it all done before the next week. It seems like a really fun group of people and we are both excited!

In other news...Punky has really been having a hard time wanting to eat dinner, or at least eat what I am fixing. If she doesn't eat, she has to go and sit on her bed until she is ready to eat. Once Hubby and I are done eating, it is too late for her, and she has to go the rest of the night without a treat or getting to finish supper. Tonight, we had mac n cheese, so I know it is just a test of wills, because she does like mac n cheese. This is so hard for me because I just want her to eat, but I know she has to learn that she eats what I fix when I fix it...I can't go fixing her seperate meals when she gets hungry. UGH!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates