"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Punky's Heaven

So, the other day at church, Punky's class talked about Heaven and what they thought it would be like. They had tons of magazines where the kids could cut things out and paste them on the paper....things they thought would be in Heaven. There was pictures of animals, people, houses, cars, any item you could think of. Well, Punky's picture completely describes her...

...sweets and pizza. She is definitely a blend of Hubby & me...I could eat sweets all day long (especially chocolate) and Hubby would eat pizza for every meal if I let him. Too cute.

1 comments:

The Redouteys said...

How funny is that! I think I would be the same way. :)

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates