"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Sunday, February 01, 2009

Crazy Busy

Well, our household has been very busy over the last few weeks, but thankfully we have been healthy!


Since my last post, we had a wonderful week in Florida during the -30 degree temperatures here. We went to Magic Kingdom and Sea World and did some shopping as well. It was just the three of us and we had a wonderful time being together.


Punky had her 4th birthday (which we celebrated while in Florida). She made a cake to take to school-white cake with pink frosting and sprinkles. They ate practically the whole thing!


We got a new camera, which is why I haven't posted pics in a while. I finally think I have figured it out.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the "Blogging World". I have missed your blogs. We are glad you had fun on your vacation. Our "Babydoll" is growing up right before our eyes. We sure do love her and you guys!!

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates