"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wonderful Day

So today I had the afternoon off and decided to have a special afternoon with Punky (not that every day isn't special, you know). I picked her up and asked her if she wanted lunch. She said no (as usual). Then I said...OK, but I was thinking we could take pnut butter and jelly sandwiches to the park for a picnic... I heard her gasp and she said OH, let's do that!

So Punky helped me make (a mess) sandwiches and we headed off walking to the park. It is a good 3/4 mile away, so she rode in the stroller. We arrived and started eating our pnut butter and jelly
and Punky's favorite, white cheddar Cheetos.

We then preceeded to play...

And then the dreaded words...POTTY.

You can tell by the looks of the outside of the place how nice the inside was-trust me. And, as she has done before, after I get her in there, toilet all covered in toilet paper (I am a germ-a-phob), me holding her on the toilet breaking my back she says she doesn't have to go anymore. UGH! I never know when to believe her or not. Needless to say she got a little swat on the butt and a nice little lecture before we went back to playing.


Then the walk home, all was peaceful and this is how we returned home.




What a wonderful afternoon.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates