"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Saturday, June 28, 2008

No More Diapers!

We have finally reached the point of no more diapers (actually, for a few weeks now). She has been doing very well and getting through the night with no accidents. (for probably the last six months we have still put a diaper on her at night only because every third night or so, she would wet).

I am so proud of my little Punky and am amazed at how fast she is growing up! This last Thursday, I signed her up for preschool!!!! She is so ready and is excited. I know she will like it.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates