"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, June 23, 2008

Feature Presentation

Punky has now entered the wonderful world of Mary Poppins. I am so excited. This was one of my favorite movies as a kid (and still is) and my sister and I watched it over and over again. I had thought a few weeks ago that Haven would probably be at the right age for it, and last weekend Aunt K had it on TV and Punky liked it. I just happened to find a copy of it and now Punky has watched it too many times to count. Even Hubby has gotten into the Mary Poppins festivities.
In fact, just tonight in the car, I heard her singing..."Chim-chiminy, chim-chiminy, chim chim cherroo..." Too cute. My baby is growing up.
Also on the movie subject...I have decided that there are no good current movies out there right now for me, so I am going to start in on some oldies but goodies. A few that are on my list to see that I have never seen are: Rear Window, Casablanca, Singin in the Rain, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (I like Jimmy Stewart), Citizen Kane, and It Happened One Night. If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Going My Way" starring Bing Crosby is really good and wholesome. If you haven't seen it, you must see it. Grandma R

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates