"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Monday, December 10, 2007

The Best Gift...

So, I have been a little behind in the housework the past few days, especially laundry, my least favorite chore. For some reason, it seems like when I get a load washed and dried, it ends up in my bedroom or bathroom just waiting to be folded and put away. Well, I had a couple of loads patiently waiting in our bedroom for a few days now, and just have not had time to get to them. It seems there is always something else...spending time with Punky, cooking dinner, cleaning up after dinner, Punky's bath, Christmas decor, Christmas cards, etc, etc, etc.

Anyways, today when I came home from work, I walked into our bedroom to change, and discovered the most beautiful scene...my bedroom was free from clothes. My dear sweet Hubby had folded and put away all of the loads of laundry. Some girls like flowers, some like jewelry, but my Hubby knows what makes my heart jump for joy...doing my laundry.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates