"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another Family's Story

So the other night I decided to get on the internet to look up pictures of Philippine children. I came across a you tube video of another couple that took a video of themselves when they travelled there to pick up their son. I cried and cried and cried when I saw the images of these precious children and the way they are living...

This couple's little boy was laying in a chewed, worn wood crib with no mattress!!! Oh! My heart simply breaks as I imagine MY CHILD is probably already born and may be lying in a crib just like that.

I encourage you to watch this link if you can...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ2uN2wv-_k&feature=related

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates