"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally!

Finally it has arrived. We have finished all of the paperwork that our agency needs to approve us for adoption. All the forms, courses, online learning is done! Well, kinda...

Now we are working on our dossier, the bundle of forms and photos that we will put together to actually send to the Philippines. This is big. This is important. This is what the orphanage directors will see when they are trying to decide whether to choose us to receive a child. We would appreciate your prayers as we work on this and try to get it out quickly.

It is exciting to get one step closer to our little one coming home. However, we are getting to the hardest part...once our paperwork and dossier is submitted, the waiting begins...all is out of my control and I can't do anything to speed up the process. At least with the paperwork, I felt like I was doing something...now all I can do is wait on God's timing and pray for my little one so far away.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates