"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Sunday, September 19, 2010

Food

The other day, one of Hubby's friends returned home from a trip to the Philippines...he was so nice and brought us back some dried mangos (a Philippine specialty) and chocolates. Punky was so excited to show me when I got home from work! After showing me, she said, "but Mom, we can't eat this yet." I asked why and she said, "because we have to save it for when our baby gets here!"


Bless her heart! She thought that the child we get from the Philippines would have to eat Philippine food and she wanted to save it! I love the way this little girl thinks! Below is a picture we took of her with the treats to remember!


 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates