"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Santa's House

So, Punky and I were talking about Christmas and I mentioned to her that if she wanted, she could make Christmas presents for people. She looked at me with big eyes and said "NOOOOO!" I asked why and she said, "I don't want to go to Santa's House. I want to stay here. I don't want to ride in the sleigh..." I started laughing and said that no, she wouldn't be going to the north pole, she would stay here with me and make them. She thought I was going to send her to the north pole to make the presents. Precious.

3 comments:

Pastor Nicole said...

My niece is hilarious!

But, come on! What kid doesn't want to go to Santa's house?!

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Children are absolutely a "delight"!! They think in literal terms and each age is so---ooooo much fun! I so enjoy the blogs that come from the grandchildren raising their little ones. Their innocence is so apparent and refreshing. Gr. Rus.

The Redouteys said...

That is really cute! I can't wait til Caleb says things like that. :) Thanks for sharing!

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates