"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spicy

So, we generally do not give Punky pop to drink...only on rare occasion. Today we were eating at a restaurant and all we had was pop, so we gave her a little in her cup. Of course, she loved it and wanted to drink that instead of eating. We coaxed her into taking a bite each time she wanted a drink. The fizz on her tongue must have felt very weird, because she would take a drink, smile and then say, "My drink is spicy!"

I was just thinking today that this is my favorite age...she knows a lot of words and can fully communicate. She has her own definite personality, feelings, opinions, desires and dreams, but she is still little enough that what she says and does is still cute. Even saying the most common thing is priceless. I am so thankful for her and that she is healthy, smart, and happy. Her favorite song right now is "And I'm so happy, so very happy, I've got the love of Jesus in my heart!"

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates