"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I know, I know, it has been forever since I last posted. Here is a little of what has been going on:

  • Hubby went to New York with NYC Ministries and helped with the soccer camp for inter-city kids. He had a lot of fun and was safe and sound. It is good to have him back.
  • Punky is a little stinker...she surprises us more every day.
  • We are still looking for a babysitter for the fall...I have a few people who want to do it, but I either don't know them, or they live so far away, that it would be awful even thinking about taking her there and picking her up there every day. I am still praying to find someone close to our house, that we know, or that will come to our house like Julie did. Yikes!
  • Hubby turned the big 2-9 on Monday. Happy Birthday babe!

That's about it. Have a good day!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates