"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Swingsets & Bedrooms

So, after a lot of hard work on the part of Hubby, we finally got Punky's swingset. It took his whole day off to get it together, but it was worth it. Punky absolutely loves it and has so much fun.


I have also finally completed her bedroom...


It is not exactly what I had envisioned, but Punky picked her princess bedspread (I really tried to talk her out of it) and that is what we went with. I agreed a long time ago that it was her room and I would let her pick out what we put in it.

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates