"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Fun

We got up this morning and went to church. Punky looked so adorable in her little dress and white shoes, that I had to take a picture. Actually, her hair was behaving itself too and she just looked like my little sunshine.

We also went swimming/boating with our best friends, the "L" family. Punky always has fun with her buddies. She did great in the life jacket swimming around and really seemed to like the boat. I got a little sun burned, but just enough that I think it will turn into a good tan. The weather was beautiful!


0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates