"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Sunday, April 20, 2008

Summer Clothes...

Well, one thing I love about spring time is getting out all of our summer clothes (mine, not so much as most of them I found don't fit quite as nicely as I remembered them last year...and Hubby seems to like to wear his all year round). However, Punky is one spoiled little girl, and she has a ton of new clothes to wear this summer...I got these all on a garage sale two summers ago...one lady was selling all of her daughter's clothes, so I got all of Punky's last year summer clothes and this year all in one bundle. This doesn't even include what Gma Cox has stored for her! As you can see, she is in need of nothing...

We are very thankful for what we have!

0 comments:

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates