"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

She's so much like me!

The other day it was clean up time, and I told Punky she needed to go and pick up all the stuff on the floor in her room and I was going to come and inspect in a few minutes. I asked her a few minutes later if she was ready and she said yes. I went in, and this is what I found:


Everything had been picked up off the floor, but it was on her bed...

...and stuffed in the corner behind the closet door. She is SOOOO much like me!!!

1 comments:

rachel b said...

that is hilarious!! i love it! ;)

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates