"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rough Day

I really cannot believe how much my 4 year old knows, comprehends, and says. Hubby just said the other night it seems like she is so much older because of some of the things she says. She definitely acts like she is 12 sometimes!!

Well, the other night, I was trying to get her into bed and I asked her to pick out her clothes for the next day. She asked why she couldn't do it the next morning. I told her that it stresses me out in the morning (I am NOT a morning person) and that we need to get it done tonight so that we don't fight about it in the morning. I told her, "Baby, I don't want to fight with you about your clothes, and we really need to move fast in the mornings." She thought for only a second and then said, "No, mommy. Don't worry. We can do it in the morning...I will fight fast!" OH MY! I didn't quite know what to say to that!

Then a few nights later, she was picking out her clothes for the next morning and couldn't decide so I told her to go to bed and we would do it in the morning. She said, "But mommy, I don't want to have a rough morning!" OH MY! She learns so much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each day they come up with some "dingers"! That keeps the day exciting and you never know what they are going to say next. Days you will cherish later! Gra
Rus

 

The Smallest Blessings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates